6/17/2009

Paul Kalkbrenner - Berlin Calling - OST (2008)

This post is about this movie:



I knew about this film sometime ago.
It seems interesting but I still couldn`t find it to watch. So I won`t post the movie but you can check the soundtrack.

It`s all about techno which I don`t appreciate the most. A few tracks are good but not spectacular and the rest is just that 4x4 beat style filled with some keyboard harmonic, few-notes-repeating melodies plus some electronic noises. But that`s just my opinion...

The bright side is that it`s not that heavy and noisy style of music, I`d say it`s listenable to be fair, so that it can be useful if the people you are with like things such as electro/milimal/tech and you don`t wanna make your ears bleed.

For god`s sake, I really don`t know why the hell I`m posting this! I`m listening a first class Disco right now! But here it goes:





Tracklist:

01 Paul Kalkbrenner - Aaron
02 Paul Kalkbrenner - Queer Fellow
03 Paul Kalkbrenner - Azure
04 Paul Kalkbrenner - Sky And Sand
05 Paul Kalkbrenner - Square 1
06 Paul Kalkbrenner - Altes Kamuffel (Special Berlin Calling Edit)
07 Paul Kalkbrenner - Torted
08 Paul Kalkbrenner - Moob
09 Sascha Funke - Mango (Special Berlin Calling Edit)
10 Paul Kalkbrenner - Atzepeng (Special Berlin Calling Edit)
11 Paul Kalkbrenner - Castenets (Special Berlin Calling Edit)
12 Paul Kalkbrenner - Revolte
13 Paul Kalkbrenner - Bengang
14 Paul Kalkbrenner - Peet
15 Paul Kalkbrenner - Absynthe
16 Paul Kalkbrenner - Gebrunn Gebrunn (Special Berlin Calling Edit)

DL 320

BUY IT!



#1 I remember seeing something about Ableton Live in this movie. I don`t know if it`s just little publicity or whatelse.

#2 My fastest post ever!

No comments: