7/24/2009

Kilowatts - Ground State (2007)

Hi there!

I was out for a while, and now back for few...

It`s time to leave some more recent and modern ingredient to feed our ears here. We can´t exist without a past, but can`t live without the future......ok, that means nothing..

Now let me show you an artist I`ve found times ago when I was looking for downtempo/chilling things:
KILOWATTS

I really got surprised when first heard it. A real groovy experiment mixing elements of different styles like ambient, dub, psychill, idm, glitch and even techno and breaks. The notorious results this complex styles equation is what we find in his 5th album realease, GROUND STATE.

You can read many review (1, 2) doing a fast google on it that are better than I could do by now. I found even a track by track review here.

But if you`re sick of reading or if you don`t care about what others say, then you can check it by yourself below.


Pure groovy/techy chilling effects.

Tracklist:
1. Astral Accident (7:21)
2. Two Parts (7:36)
3. Deep Sea (8:00)
4. Old Twisted Trees (8:23)
5. Dub Serious (7:33)
6. Azure (7:58)
7. Hang Gliding (6:27)
8. Monument (8:32)
DL 320


BUY IT!

Take a look....
..At club playing "Dub Serius"


..Clip of "Monument"


.. and that`s all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey mr. Creamy!
Add me : henriquecapeleiro@hotmail.com



Valeu cremosoooooo!

Audiovisor said...

Hi Mr. Little Butt!
got your contact on my records!

ThxXX
See you