1/05/2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi folks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!.. for all of you that has been visiting, commenting, emailing and whatever more during the first year of this house!! THANKS VERY MUCH for all that!

Audiovisor was quite asleep since last year..ok it`s not so much time from now but it was "almost" dead last month. I say "almost" because of YOU that come here and keep the fire on the torch making me decide to keep Audiovisor on.

I know we usually think that things here happen spontaneously like a machine making post on and on and that we hardly think there`s life behind these words. Well, I do have a real life, work, commitments, family, GF and, of course the need for vacation and resting. I hope that by looking through this other side, you may find the reasons for the lack of updates.
Sorry for the absence of new post and my usual lack of time..

Good year for all of you!
See you around, sick minds!!
Stay tunned!

No comments: