1/15/2010

VA - Krem`s Kutz: A Kollection Of Hand-Picked Kutz (2010)

Hey up folks,

Most of blogs have lots of their own collections, bootlegs and mixtapes being the vast majority raw, lacking refinement (in my terribly poor opinion, as usual). Well, I won`t make anything different! Better requires time, tools and effort which I can`t buy in the store on the corner.

But I still thought it was time to deliver something alike here... And, probabilistically by chance (?!), I`ve got a reason to go for it. These dark pages have scored 2k visitors! It`s been such a fast run when I think about the first days AUDIOVISOR got lanched!

Just another poor work that takes a lil of me. I`ve made some minor cutting edits to make tracks flow better. I could`ve done it better, using some cheap tricks but (again) it would takes me time. Yet, I`m satisfied with the result! Hope you get too!

Kutz that comprise things listened over the last months, a jorney through the colours of soul/funk/brazillian/disco/house!! Kutz to enjoy alone (my case right now) or drinking with friendzzZZ, warm ups or... go ahead! take a listen and find the ocasion(s) it fits better!!

Traklist (77:31 min):
01. Minnie Riperton - Everytime He comes Around
02. Marlena Shaw - California Soul
03. Ohio Players - Funk-O-Nots
04. Erasmo Carlos feat. Tim Maia - Além do Horizonte
05. Tim Maia - Sossego
06. Jorge Ben - Boiadeiro
07. Erasmo Carlos feat. As Frenéticas - Se Você Pensa
08. Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
09. Madona - Lucky Star
10. Mange Le Funk - I Still Want You (Liquid People Vox Mix)
11. Puzique - Nice N Tight
12. Chic - Le Freak
13. Cerrone - Give Me Love
14. Phats & Small - Tonite
15. The Pointer Sister - Send Him Back (Pilooski Edit)
16. The Supermen Lovers - Family Business
17. Jamiroquai - Little L

DL 320 (as usual..again)

Did you liked a track? go ahead, search for the artists and BUY material!!


# If you`re curious, "Kremz" refers to one of my nicks, maybe the most known one.

Hope you enjoy, headz!..


...but remember: Parties should be funny, not embarrassing...

See you

No comments: